Monday, March 11, 2013

Detective 21 Cover

Solicits are out today, here are the cover art for Detective Comics 21!

 
I wanted a simple cover, but it turned out being very detailed.  I was proud of the fact that you can see all pairs of feet and I didnt hide any of them behind glass, ect.  Take that Comic Book Artist Stereotype!
 
 

The layout.  I thought a nice bright mustard would be a cool Background color, but I guess color decided against it. 

Also, I will not be doing the art for this issue.  But never fear, Im back for issue 22.  This is my "break" month, which I actually get to work ahead to get back on track with deadlines.

1 comment:

Cameron Durgin said...

Really cool cover design. I can't wait to see it in print. It's a shame you won't be doing the art for this issue though. At least you get a break though to catch up with your work. I hope you get to enjoy yourself a little on the hiatus as well.