Monday, July 01, 2013

High End Commissions!

I am starting a very limited commissions list for 2013.  I do not do commissions normally but have decided to do this because there has been some interest. 

Here's how this will work:

If interested, please email me at jason_fabok@yahoo.com .  I will give you my prices there.

Info about the Commissions pieces:
-Full page 11x17 PENCIL ONLY image
-tight art, not a sketch so this will reflect in the price.  These are high end commissions. 
-Only taking a list of a few, so if interested, get on my list now.


I will ask that you pay half up front in order to let me know you are serious, and the last half once the art is finished.  Shipping not included in my price.
I will be doing head-sketches only at comicon's this year on comic book backing boards or on sketch variant covers but those will only be on a first come, first serve basis.  This commission list is for full page images more akin to a cover drawing. 

Again, contact me now at jason_fabok@yahoo.com to get my prices.

Thanks!



No comments: