Friday, November 02, 2012

Detective Comics 14 out Nov 7th!

Next week, Detective Comics 14 will hit the shelves.  I got my copies in the mail and it turned out looking pretty good!  Check out the two covers below.  Jeromy Cox totally killed it on the covers.

 
Also, here are some pictures from Fan Expo Canada that happened back in August!
Batman panel with David Finch and Gregory Capullo

Dave, myself and Greg

Signing and sketching at the DC booth

 

Drawing a sketch

Dan Didio and Myself


BAT LEGO!
 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm pretty damned excited for Detective Comics, it just isn't coming soon enough. Fan Expo was just awesome too. I finally hung the print I bought off of you there and it looks stunning on my wall. Keep up everything awesome that you're doing.

K.

Jason Fabok said...

Thanks K! The book is going to roll out monthly from here on out so lots of stuff coming up!

Dylan said...

Can't wait till the 7th!

How many issues is Poison Ivy going to be in? Is it just 14 and 15?

Thanks!

Unknown said...

The cover of issue #14 convinced me to start reading Detective Comics - up til now I just read the regular Batman story from Capullo and Snyder but your work on the Batman Annual and Mr. Freeze was amazing and now Poison Ivy. Keep up the brilliant work.

Cameron Durgin said...

I've really enjoyed these last two issues thus far. Your work continues to amaze and I'm definitely learning a lot. Thank you.