Saturday, March 08, 2014

Upcoming 2014 Shows and Appearances

I wanted to take a few minutes to update folks on where I'll be signing and making some appearances this year.   So far I've been invited to more shows this year alone than the entire 4 years I've been drawing. Sadly, my workload is so large that I can only go to a few shows over the coarse of the year. Here is where I'll be appearing thus far:

C2E2 Chicago - April 25-27, 2014
Mike's Comic and Collectibles - Free Comic Book Day - May 3, 2014
Toronto Fan Expo - August 29-31, 2014

I'll be doing sketches at the big shows, but won't be doing pre con sketches or taking sketch lists beforehand.  I'll only be taking a list when I arrive and will only take a few sketches total and work on them through the weekend. These would be bust/torso and head sketches. I want to be there to talk to fans and sign books first.

More shows will be added as the year goes by and more invites are sent out.

No comments: